I'm Hearing, and learning ASL

PurpleInk

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Jasmine, I'm currently learning how to sign in school, I go to Nassau Community College. Just finished writing a final paper on my experiences in the class, has anyone ever read the book "Deaf Again" by Mark Drolsbaugh?

That's what my paper was about, if no one has read it, I recommand that you do, it's really good. It's nice meeting all of you!!:D

Welcome

Hi! I'm Jasmine, I'm currently learning how to sign in school, I go to Nassau Community College. Just finished writing a final paper on my experiences in the class, has anyone ever read the book "Deaf Again" by Mark Drolsbaugh?

That's what my paper was about, if no one has read it, I recommand that you do, it's really good. It's nice meeting all of you!!:D

Welcome Jasmine. I became deaf overnight so I did not have time to prepare. There is a great need for ASL tutors. I live near Sacramento and classes and tutors are very hard to find. The classes available at local community colleges are always full. My college children have been trying to take a class but they are always full. So good luck on your education!!:angel:

Oh, hello there. I attended NCC and graduated there in 2002. Is your ASL professor named Russ Kane? I know him.

Back