I'm Erin Oldham and I'm from California

erin.oldham

Reaction score
Hi, I'm full deaf and I joined All Deaf on May 21, 2011 for deaf forum, make new friends on the website so i could socialize for Deaf Club, etc. Thank you!

I also go to California School for the Deaf in Fremont, California.

Welcome to Alldeaf!

I grew up most of my life in California but now I'm currently in Iowa right now. I hope to return back to California next year or in 2 years. I also graduated from Calif School for the Deaf in Fremont. :)

:welcome: AD.

that's cool. I've grown up in California for all my life. I also graduated from CSDF too since 2003. ;)

:welcome: to AllDeaf. Not sure if you are back or just want to introduce after all this past month and half. :dunno:

Just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Your the first person I saw from California. I live here also. I live in Rocklin which is just outside of Sacramento. I was born and raised here and have no intentions of going anywhere else. In the winter if I want snow I just need to drive like a half hour. Plenty of lakes for summertime water skiing. Having problem finding ASL classes and/or tutor. I've only been deaf 6 months but tired of feeling dependent on hubby writing things down to know what's going on.

Back