I'm back!

PinkyZebra

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it was me Pinky. Do you remember me? My last time to come AD in 2 half years ago. How are you doing so far? I'm doing fine so far. :wave:

Hey Pinky! Of course I remember you . How is your baby doing? :)

Hi Botti my son is almost 3 years old next two months. He is doing good and getting so big. He know sign language and still learning so many words. :cool2:

Welcome! Been awhile...........I can't remember did you get a second CI or not? Hope you're doing well with it, and well with your life overall!

Hello, Pinky! It's great to see that you're still around. Welcome Back! :)

Welcome! Been awhile...........I can't remember did you get a second CI or not? Hope you're doing well with it, and well with your life overall!

Hello. I'm still use CI not second one yet. I am doing well with it so far. My life is changing and being so happiness. :) How about you?

Hello. I'm still use CI not second one yet. I am doing well with it so far. My life is changing and being so happiness. :) How about you?

Oh I thought you were looking into getting another one? But I'm glad you're happy..... I'm still around.

Hey authentic! Noe is not my last name anymore. I'm married with different last name. :-P I'm fine and you? :-D

HAHA! I'm doing awesome. Do you still have WebTv? :laugh2: Remember those two Russians you introduced to me on WebTv, do you still contact them?

HAHA! I'm doing awesome. Do you still have WebTv? :laugh2: Remember those two Russians you introduced to me on WebTv, do you still contact them?

You're funny. I have no longer use Webtv anymore since ten years ago. I haven't talk to them since 2002. Why?

Last edited:
Back