If You Were Pregnant.....

Would You....

• Total voters

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
At age of 12-18 years old....Would You....

1. Have An Abortion?

2. Give Baby Up For Adoption?

3. Keep The Baby?

I don't know... it would probably depend on the situation.

well, it hard decide but depend on! but REALLY i dont wanna my daugheter get preg tooo early for that.. cuz of i wanna see her gradaution n get her good life than DROP OUT! but i dont have kids right now n will get one in 2 or 3 yrs later... :D

for me I vote keep the baby.. But my reasons are... U have sex right? U might or might not know the risks are... That is important for the Parents to Teach their children about Birth Control...

I agree with Cheri and TweetyBird and Vamp.. If My daughter get preg early age it's her desicion which she want Keep baby or Has abortion or Give Baby Up For Adoption as long it's up to her also if my son get girl preg by early age do same thing. But depend if she is on Birth Control as long protect preg sometime not cuz there RISK can happen to teenage better for them go to sex ed school to learn abt birth control and preg and ects as long very be careful i m sure Parent are do right things to teach teenage abt that

What about college pregnancies? College girls have abortion, give up or keep? Did it ever happen to you?

I've never been pregnant while not married, but if any of my children become pregnant when they're not ready to be parents, and plan to give away their babies, I will want to keep my grandchildren and raise them as my own. I have taught my two older daughters sex education and how to prevent pregnancy. They know how I felt about my being against abortion and would keep their babies if they can not take care of their babies. I just love children very much.. My two daughters are both adults now and I am raising children again... my husband's three small children. Children make me very happy and I just loooove children a lot...I don't mind raising them for years and years. I just love being a mother, and know that someday in the future I would be a grandmother.

*ahem*..

If happends my child got pregnant end up.. I willing happy to taking care of her baby.. until she have to finish her school.. (Let's hope not happending my daughter)

Walks away.. (ahem)..............................................................................................
......................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................
................................................................................ :ugh:
*SCREAMS* ........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
......................................................... *freak'n out*~ :eek2:
Oh pleassssssssssssssssssssse.. Precouisly My daughter.....

Pretty Scary..

My daughter always telling me about what she doing hanging out with her frineds.. She tells me.. I have new boyfriend and blah blah.. I *nodded* ... I already gave her advice.. Please just kind too early have your age starting new boyfriend.. blah blah.. I do not want seeing you turns upset or heart broke because of your bf may be broke up.. Isn't worth.. Best for you wait until little bit longer until turns older enough for you. She accepts.
(whew) She is only 9 yrs old.

Espically My son.. (arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh) He is 12 yrs old and too early kissing his gf.. I begged him.. isn't right thing about your age..
*ahem* I was asked him.. dont' you mind.. wait until older enough when u turns senior high school .. Is okay for me but er um.. I'm so scared to explain my son about issues SEX.. I HATE IT.. *screams*~ :eek2: ~ Help!
Any tips ideas???

Bullym0m said:
If happends my child got pregnant end up.. I willing happy to taking care of her baby.. until she have to finish her school.. (Let's hope not happending my daughter)

Walks away.. (ahem)..............................................................................................
......................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
................................................................................ :ugh:
*SCREAMS* ........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
......................................................... *freak'n out*~ :eek2:
Oh pleassssssssssssssssssssse.. Precouisly My daughter.....

Pretty Scary..

My daughter always telling me about what she doing hanging out with her frineds.. She tells me.. I have new boyfriend and blah blah.. I *nodded* ... I already gave her advice.. Please just kind too early have your age starting new boyfriend.. blah blah.. I do not want seeing you turns upset or heart broke because of your bf may be broke up.. Isn't worth.. Best for you wait until little bit longer until turns older enough for you. She accepts.
(whew) She is only 9 yrs old.

Espically My son.. (arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh) He is 12 yrs old and too early kissing his gf.. I begged him.. isn't right thing about your age..
*ahem* I was asked him.. dont' you mind.. wait until older enough when u turns senior high school .. Is okay for me but er um.. I'm so scared to explain my son about issues SEX.. I HATE IT.. *screams*~ :eek2: ~ Help!
Any tips ideas???

Does your son have his father ? If, he does have his father... maybe, his father can help your son to understand about safe sex. If, he don't have a father, then, maybe uncle can help ?? He needs a male figure to talk this over with him about safe sex. I know some mothers don't feel very comfortable to talk this over with their sons. I have a son and I have no problem explainin' to him when he was in his pre-teen. Right now, he is considerin' to join the Navy. *Smile*

CyberRed said:
Does your son have his father ? If, he does have his father... maybe, his father can help your son to understand about safe sex. If, he don't have a father, then, maybe uncle can help ?? He needs a male figure to talk this over with him about safe sex. I know some mothers don't feel very comfortable to talk this over with their sons. I have a son and I have no problem explainin' to him when he was in his pre-teen. Right now, he is considerin' to join the Navy. *Smile*

My son's birth father is not allowed seeing his son for until 18 yrs old.
I have no idea wherebout my son's father is.. Glady I do not want him being around my son. Which is pretty longest story about terrible ordeal my past. I'd rather not talk about this.
My son doesn't want seeing his birth Dad which he has good reason. I respect him 100% He really loved my husband which he was raised him since when my son was 2 yrs old. So.. He doesn't need seeing his birth father and prefer with Dad likely right now we are living. :)
My husband pretty quite awkward to trying talk my son.. still scary.. ((chuckles))
My husband was broke his virgin when he was in university.

My mother was pregnant with me when she was 18 years old. Just happened by accident. She did consider about gave up on me for adoption after born. But she changed her mind cuz my grandparents raise me.

Myself, often wonder about my life would be different if other family adopt me at birth.

Bullym0m said:
My son's birth father is not allowed seeing his son for until 18 yrs old.
I have no idea wherebout my son's father is.. Glady I do not want him being around my son. Which is pretty longest story about terrible ordeal my past. I'd rather not talk about this.
My son doesn't want seeing his birth Dad which he has good reason. I respect him 100% He really loved my husband which he was raised him since when my son was 2 yrs old. So.. He doesn't need seeing his birth father and prefer with Dad likely right now we are living. :)
My husband pretty quite awkward to trying talk my son.. still scary.. ((chuckles))
My husband was broke his virgin when he was in university.

Ah, I understand. Well..umm..*thinkin'* ... maybe, there's another way you can find someone to help him, hmm? FYI... I don't trust school. It's safe to ask someone within the families/relatives to help rather than strangers. *Smile* It's up to you since he is your son and you do what you think is best for him. :)

CyberRed said:
Ah, I understand. Well..umm..*thinkin'* ... maybe, there's another way you can find someone to help him, hmm? FYI... I don't trust school. It's safe to ask someone within the families/relatives to help rather than strangers. *Smile* It's up to you since he is your son and you do what you think is best for him. :)

yeah, One day , Hoping that will comes and family talk with my son.
He quite very handsome boy.. oh my baby precouisly.. (sigh) Too many girls wants date my son.. *sheesh* He is at junior high school and grade 7.

I would go for abortion...oh wait I'm not female...er, yeah that's right i'm not....

but if I was, and I'm 18 or younger at that time, I would go for an abortion because i'm not ready to be a "mother" just yet...

Excuse me, Steel, but if you are a guy and pregnant, I think you'd have other things to think about....like people wanting to put you under a microscope, into the World Book of Records, etc.... :laugh2:

Tousi and I caught by the cops several summer times ago. He rather not to have me to keep the baby. I crack him up in the same roof. :roll:

Steel said:
I would go for abortion...oh wait I'm not female...er, yeah that's right i'm not....

but if I was, and I'm 18 or younger at that time, I would go for an abortion because i'm not ready to be a "mother" just yet...

I'm curious Steel. Why Abortion. even If u and your girl made a mistake still u and her are responsible to take risks which means if u knew that she will become pregnant u are supposed to prevent that from happening right? So. you'll just going to kill the baby cuz u made a simple mistake?

Sabrina said:
Tousi and I caught by the cops several summer times ago. He rather not to have me to keep the baby. I crack him up in the same roof. :roll:
LOL! maybe he was afraid the baby will look like him! :laugh2:

Cheri said:
I'm curious Steel. Why Abortion. even If u and your girl made a mistake still u and her are responsible to take risks which means if u knew that she will become pregnant u are supposed to prevent that from happening right? So. you'll just going to kill the baby cuz u made a simple mistake?
Naw. I'm just saying that IF I was a girl and I'm younger than 18, abortion would be a better choice for me because I have to focus on high school and find a well paying job and other stuff like that, but of course, which I am really male and almost 20 yrs old and if we made a mistake like that, it's up to her. I can't tell her what to do when she's pregnant, and if she decided to keep the baby, I would have to find a better paying job to keep the debts with child support and stuff like that. Know what I mean?

Steel said:
I can't tell her what to do when she's pregnant, and if she decided to keep the baby, I would have to find a better paying job to keep the debts with child support and stuff like that. Know what I mean?

Now thats what a good father would do!!....Sounds like you will turn out to be one of the good dad a child could ask for !... :mrgreen:

Back