If you have two diffirent color eyes!

R

RatPirate

Hello. Here pics of me. You will see my eyes. My family always saying that my eyes was pertty :giggle:
137062937CDGgUX_ph.jpg

if a person has two different color eyes, always mean deaf?

kkm

Not always -- I have a couple friends who are hearing and they have different coloured eyes. :D

I worked with a man in the Navy and he had different color eyes. He was hearing.

Reba said:
I worked with a man in the Navy and he had different color eyes. He was hearing.

Quick question, you're deaf, and in the Navy? I tried to get in, and they told me my hearing is too bad (they didn't test me) I am hoh and hearing is almost restored with hearing aids.

Tom.

Lownoma925 said:
Quick question, you're deaf, and in the Navy? I tried to get in, and they told me my hearing is too bad (they didn't test me) I am hoh and hearing is almost restored with hearing aids.

Tom.

I am a hearing terp. I am retired from the Navy.

wow. You was luck the navy. It was my older brother still work there... Three time Navy and Army want me... I told them SORRY I'M DEAF... :cool:

This is my family's 14 years old Border Collie dog, he has two different color eyes, he is full hearing!!!!

Attachments

• 100_0121a.JPG
    100_0121a.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 45
RedRum.

I seen that one at the pet store the other day, she was soo cute and does have two different eye colors, one was blue the other one I think more of a brown color....

Your dog looks soo cute!...

Back