icestorm2.jpg

Ice on the tree next door neighbor

icestorm4.jpg

On the highway

icestorm5.jpg

On the highway

icestorm6.jpg

On the highway

Beautiful pics...especially with that blue sky in the background. So dangerous too!!!

Beautiful pix, I can not image how those mailcarriers to deliver mails there. I am glad it is dry and sunny here. :)

Beautiful pix, I can not image how those mailcarriers to deliver mails there. I am glad it is dry and sunny here. :)

Ha my mailbox is covered with snow so I had to go to P.O. to pick up my mail. Lot of ppl have problem with that. I am thinking to move my mailbox so I can get the mail. The mailbox it way back and some of my neighbor's mailbox is close so they can get their not me. :(

Beautiful pictures!! I wish that was my front yard. :giggle:

These images looks beautiful, they're amazing to see! :eek2:

Wow, this is so beautiful pictures Horselover. I do missed those kind of snow winter seasons.

Wow, the pictures are sure beautiful Horselover..

Gorgeous pixes, reflecting the sunlight off the ice on trees and the scenery is a beautiful sight to behold, but dangerous and deadly consequences just waiting to happen if the ice don't quickly melt. Looks like in your area, you have had quite a bit of snow? That's suprising while here, not as much snow to date. However, we do have about 2" of snow on the ground right now--.

Thanks for sharing the 'icy cold' but pretty pics with AD'ers. ;)

~RR

WOW! I wish I could have take pictures also! We had ice all over too. Still! I hate to walk so slow to go in my jeep then after that smooth. HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRY SPRING so warm temperature can melt damn snow/ice!

dang it remind me of the ice storm that hit here in 1998 when i was 2 1/2 months pregnant with TJ and there was no electricity for 3 1/2 days... brought lot of memories... lol...

beautiful pics!!! :)

Wow! All the pics are awesome! One day in future, I will get to see the snow and ice as I have never seen them real to touch. By the look of it, it must be freezing cold.

Back