I would like to introduce myself

crazydolphin

Reaction score
G'day to u all
I would like to introduce about myself, I came from Australia. I am married and have two girls. I would like to enjoying here in ALLDEAF and Nice to meet u all guys.
Take care yourself
Cheers
Crazydolphin

:wave: crazydolphin. I am from the land downunder too. ;) I hope you will enjoy Alldeaf as much as I do. Its good to have you around here.
Have a nice day!
Koala

Welcome aboard I'm from "upabove" I guess ugh ?!?!
:thumb:

Crazydolphin,

I already said hi :wave: in the other thread. I've got several friends down in your area. They are members of wheelchair forums that I also belong to. Enjoy posting away here. Great bunch of folks!

Dave

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Crazydolphin!!!! I know you are going to enjoy being on Alldeaf as much as all of us do! I am glad you joined our wonderful forum. Browse around and read all the different topics of interest. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!!

:welcome: again crazydolphin!! Guess CODAchild was just in a hurry to get everyone to welcome you in that other thread hehe'. Which is ok:):)

Welcome to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away.. :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Apparently you must be 'crazy' about dolphins, any chance you see these often if you're anywhere near the ocean? Although, dolphins are smart and sleek-- ;) Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Back