I was xdanbx. Im trying to find carolyn 9922. My search feature here doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redskin

Reaction score
I was talking with an ASL teacher here that i accidentally offended. I am deaply sorry. I need to make things right. I fell in love with her. I need to find her. Please help. Her screen name is Carolyn_9922.

I did an advanced search, it says that name is an invalid username. So seems like she is not a member of this forum, maybe that user name is on another forum.

I know right. I fou d it too. Im so heart broken. Ive been crying for hours. I havent eaten for days. And im as drunk as a skunk. What do i do?

the forum was moved a few times to different servers, probly got eliminated ( maybe why youre under a new name as the old was eliminated ? )

I know right. I fou d it too. Im so heart broken. Ive been crying for hours. I havent eaten for days. And im as drunk as a skunk. What do i do?
Sober up before you make more mistakes.

What do i do love her but she is more than half my age. We told each other we loved each other. Im so confused.

What do i do love her but she is more than half my age. We told each other we loved each other. Im so confused.
so are we...
You love eachother and youre so bent over the loss, yet you have no other form of contact?

I know its a confusing entanglement. I have her skype but she wont answer. I know she still is deeply in love with me though. Shes 1000's of miles away.

Long distance relationships , They are a thing of their own. Give it time, if it was meant to be she will come around.

I know its a confusing entanglement. I have her skype but she wont answer. I know she still is deeply in love with me though. Shes 1000's of miles away.

You can type an apology into her Skype.

If she doesn't respond, time to give up.

I was talking with an ASL teacher here that i accidentally offended. I am deaply sorry. I need to make things right. I fell in love with her. I need to find her. Please help. Her screen name is Carolyn_9922.
Probably her Skype handle not her AD screen name.

Are you stalking her?

FYI, the OP has another account here known as xdanbx who also made strong profanity rant about relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back