I want to make a video

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay - this will be my first attempt at making a video. What I need to know is, How is the best way to do this? Son says to use Windows Movie Maker, that way I can caption it if I want. I also have the option to capture a video using the program from my webcam. I have a Logitech Webcam Pro 9000. Also, is there a way to make the video private on YouTube? Can it be emailed without being sent to YouTube or something like that? I have 2 friends at the Deaf Club who are willing to critique my videos. I may also ask for some critiquing here on AD.

the simplest way to do it is to do it via youtube. you can make your own video and email it but not good idea because the video is usually very large and most emails do not accept large file. plus - it would take forever to upload/download.

and don't worry about caption for now. just type it out in description.

the simplest way to do it is to do it via youtube. you can make your own video and email it but not good idea because the video is usually very large and most emails do not accept large file. plus - it would take forever to upload/download.

and don't worry about caption for now. just type it out in description.

Am I able to make it private so that it doesn't go everywhere, you know. This is my insecurities talking.

Am I able to make it private so that it doesn't go everywhere, you know. This is my insecurities talking.

yes. the only way for people to look at it is to have a link from you. you need to set it to private.

Back