I made my own production icon, i'm only 15 but this is for fun

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
I have to admit, I'm almost 15 right? And I love making my own series like Life with Derek on Disney channel or Like, Trading Spaces on TLC and do you know how they have their own production names?? Well I'll explain why I have my own production icon; I have a game called the Sims 2 made by EA Games. And it's the most popular game and the sims 2 games were sold by 1,000,00 people. Same with AD. And I started making my own series with the sims 2 and made music videos with it, and I'm currently making a new series called A moment of truth. I want to upload my trailer of: A Moment Of Truth on AD and don't worry I'm going to put captions on it. But apperantly I can't. I'm not allowed to have a account on youtube. but if you're intrested in watching it please post on this thread. But anyways I'm showing my production Icon I made on my program I have at home. View attachment 12542

I hope you like it. Please post on my icon, and post if you want to see my tralier and let me know if there's a site i can use to upload my videos for you to watch. Thanks!!!!

Back