I am not nice.

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
2ihxerl.jpg

Go figure why I wasn't nice. :giggle:

He wanted to come outside. So He didn't realize how cold snow was. So I put him on the snow then he got pissy and jumped off from the snow to the dry driveway. He manages not to go into the snow at all. Snow is everywhere except the driveway.

Here too, but I only have dogs now and they love it!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

It wouldn't be necessary to do that to my cat, matter of fact, she voluntarily goes out into most inclemental weather! (She's a black and white Maine Coon)

Honey Bunny (AKA Miss Hitler!)

scbassist-albums-pics-picture4299-imag0151.jpg

Last edited:
beautiful cat (mustache, haha), how's heartsong, miss him:(

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

Oceanblue7 said:
beautiful cat (mustache, haha), how's heartsong, miss him:(

Hey, he's aloof as she is! :lol: He's doing great, busy crunching away at his bone! He sends his woofs! :lol:

Hey, he's aloof as she is! :lol: He's doing great, busy crunching away at his bone! He sends his woofs! :lol:

I turned over my calendar to March and he popped in my mind bec its a black lab :) thanks, heartsong:) send you my huggies :hug:

It wouldn't be necessary to do that to my cat, matter of fact, she voluntarily goes out into most inclemental weather! (She's a black and white Maine Coon)

Such a cute little kitty!:D

:lol:
Poor kitty! Bet the cat was like "What's all that white cold stuff??"

Had a cat that refuses to walk on hard floors. She would hop rug to rug around the house. If I set her on the ceramic tile. She would freak and hop to the nearest rug.

quirkylibra said:

Such a cute little kitty!:D

Cute AND Miss Thang! :lol:

Nap Time! *Do Not Disturb*

scbassist-albums-pics-picture4301-imag0155.jpg

I love it when they curl up like that. How is Heartsong gettin along with kitty?

Oceanblue7 said:
I love it when they curl up like that. How is Heartsong gettin along with kitty?

Those two are like bf/gf, they love to play with each other! Get this, when one of them comes inside, they *bump* noses as if to greet each other! :lol:

Those two are like bf/gf, they love to play with each other! Get this, when one of them comes inside, they *bump* noses as if to greet each other! :lol:

I suspected something like that would happen, labs are such great dogs and even make friends with a cat:giggle: It sure made me smile to hear that. That's the most heart warming greet, wish I can see :)

I suspected something like that would happen, labs are such great dogs and even make friends with a cat:giggle: It sure made me smile to hear that. That's the most heart warming greet, wish I can see :)

I love Labs myself....I am looking for one now.

Back