I am looking for serious relationship

bushi

Reaction score
I am deaf female singles.

I am looking for serious relationship and get married. If you are dear, hard of hearing or hearing who knows sign language, I will accept it.

If you are interested in me, please send me email sophisticlady21@yahoo.com or www.facebook.com/humal

Thanks

good luck finding a guy. Let us know how it goes. xD

Btw, are you in Beijing right now? Chinese native?

LOL...I keep seeing the word scam used in deaf forums and also on some of my deaf/HOH friend facebook pages...I always hear about how many senior and elderly people are targeted by scammers but I had no idea that the deaf/HOH were heavily targeted as well...hmmmhhhh I guess you learn something new everyday.

Yep, I get these scams on a daily basis. Many start out as "I am deaf too" then the usual crap afterwards.

LOL...I keep seeing the word scam used in deaf forums and also on some of my deaf/HOH friend facebook pages...I always hear about how many senior and elderly people are targeted by scammers but I had no idea that the deaf/HOH were heavily targeted as well...hmmmhhhh I guess you learn something new everyday.

When he realises that his life is a failure, he will probably move on to do big things in life, like becoming a World of Warcraft gold seller!

sy0a53.png

I think she's legit actually. Some of her "friends" on FB have youtube videos of them signing.... Fascinating.

if you are on facebook they already know

How so? Would they be able to access my account? If so, they wouldn't be asking me about my bank account so they can gain access to it. :roll:

Back