I am back again! & Unbelievable and pictures!!!

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's awful experienced for me !!? Last Thursday, Bad weather with icy and rain. All powers shut off! Until on Friday Night My friend BL come my home with his generator machine, and it's not started! On Saturday afternoon my other friend looked at his generator and fixed it. We bought it at my home, and it's worked!

Wow Three days no power! Its scare for me to be kept my home warm by fireplace and generator hook up with portable heater. Plus care of my two girls and animals!

Here pictures

View my backyard!

IM000631.jpg

IM000632.jpg

IM000633.jpg

IM000635.jpg

The broken Trees over the Ponies's shed! :( Need cutting it before Ponies return to their shed!

IM000642.jpg

IM000646.jpg

IM000648.jpg

IM000629.jpg

You see Metal Panel with bend.. it's from a tree fell and hit... I decide took four portable panels in the garage and move ponies in until we need cutting broken trees away from their shed and pasture. :(

IM000640.jpg

They didn't drink water for almost two days! I did go to stores and all water gallons sold out! :shock:

IM000644.jpg

Wow. Major ice storm. I really hate when that happens. We had to repair of roof, rebuild fence, replace window. All from falling branches in an ice storm.

I don't remember if that was last year or before. But I remember the mess.

Glad you are ok.

WOW!!! Beautiful pictures but ekkk at all the damages! I hate that!

Yes Two ponies J and T... also large horse Rosie.. They are fine! :)

I just watched News Tv and possible rain icy again this Wednesday! ughhh :(

It looks like a hazard weather as I can see the icy temperature. I'm glad you're okay, and the ponies as well. Be safe. ;)

Philips that is a major ice storm there. I am glad your ponies are safe.

Phillips,

aww, I'm glad you're okay as long your family stay together kept warm all the time and also your ponies too..

Ain't fun though Winter dropped huge bad storm effects icy all over...

I've been there before when I was lived in ST Thomas, Ontario and gotten bad storm and becomes full of icicle all over roads/tree damaged..

Aww.. your ponies are sooo cute! I want one! What a beautiful scene! Icy and snow... so pretty!! :)

I am sooo glad that you guys are okay, staying warm and safety as well. :)

wow that's some serious ice storm you have, Phillips. What state are you from??? Irony is... that while it's beautiful.... it's also destructive.

In what state?

West Massachusetts.. :( * Narragansett Regional *

I just find out that my girl's school won't be open until next Tuesday OR Back to school after New year!!! :shock:!!!

Mount Wachusett Community College Closed too... I will return college on January 20 so Hopefully it's will be open!

West Massachusetts.. :( * Narragansett Regional *

I just find out that my girl's school won't be open until next Tuesday OR Back to school after New year!!! :shock:!!!

Mount Wachusett Community College Closed too... I will return college on January 20 so Hopefully it's will be open!

Wow, they probably be out of school late in June 2009. The pictures attach apparently does not work?

Wow, very incredible pictures ya took, before and after. It looks so bad afterward.

Good thing the ice have melted for sure.

Back