Hysterical Pranks

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]FwSqdL7fiE8[/yt]

:rofl:

I was bored, so I thought I'd surf on youtube and came across this hysterical prank video. This video just made me laugh my ass off. :laugh2:

Enjoy! :)

By the way, if Any one of you have a favorite prank that made u laugh so hard, Post away! We could share the laughters together. ;)

That's funny, wonder if someone will do that to NS:laugh2:

:laugh2:

[yt]1QhWBa54p0c[/yt]

[yt]lar_y6Xxozo[/yt]

Hmm not bad idea of a prank :naughty:

wtf? is it me or these videos are not available?

:lol: U remind me of old times of doing that shaving cream in sleep to my little brother....I know I'm terrible....good memories.

The skund deelio is freakin funny! I have play pranks at work that I wish were filmed.....but then some people would kill me if they found that out!

Calvin - Those are hilarious as well :lol:

wtf? is it me or these videos are not available?

I don't know what's wrong with it but apparently others and myself are able to view the video.

:lol: U remind me of old times of doing that shaving cream in sleep to my little brother....I know I'm terrible....good memories.

The skund deelio is freakin funny! I have play pranks at work that I wish were filmed.....but then some people would kill me if they found that out!

:lol: And I suppose, they would come right after you with an axe? :giggle:

I will have a look on youtube videos later when I get home from university. As I can't see the videos on sidekick.

yes Jolie, I have make lots of people at work want to impale me. There are too many opportunities at work and I can't resist. :)

:laugh2: :laugh2: Finally I am able to watch the prank youtube videos. They are so hilarious.

[yt]zixFTJ439PI[/yt]

:laugh2::laugh2: priceless!

:laugh2::laugh2: Calvin those videos are soo funny. I like the one the people fall into the water.

:rofl: That old man was tough enough not to scare off with that skunk! :rofl:

Back