WHACK!

THUD!

CRASH!

Ring Announcer: "And... the winner is..."

*ring announcer raises fighter's arm*

Ring Announcer: "... THE SCHOOL BUS!"

*crowd goes wild*

HUMMER Totaled by School Bus

H2 is just weak sheetmetal. The H1 is better and a REAL vehicle made for the US army. I don't need those gas guzzling SUVs, I'm AM all against for it so I'm glad that bus killed it, but hope that person didn't get hurt.

For gas saving, Bus blows Hummer away because Bus is using diesel since Hummer is using regular gas, that alot of gas.

Hummer need have diesel instead of regular gas, that bad choice...

H2 was ranked one of the worst vehicles with most troubles by Consumer Report.

i read somewhere that H1 use 20 mpg.. just like those huge pick-up trucks

... ... Da ... ... Da ... ... Da ... ... Damn!

I know a guy at NTID who drives a black H1 hummer. A couple summers ago, I was in line to pay for gas for my car. He was standing in front of me. He ended up paying over $80. That was for gas and a couple 20-oz bottles of Coke.

Nope! its only cute 8!!! I know for sure, my Jeep goes 14 miles to gallon.

The reason behind gas guzzler is axle gear! They got lower gear ratio which drinks more gas, but have better ability to crawl off road.

i read somewhere that H1 use 20 mpg.. just like those huge pick-up trucks

Bingo! Yup! I can easily recongize between H1 and H2, both have different axles, H1 you can't see axle from the behind while you can see axle on H2, therefore H2 will get stuck easily comparing to H1.

H2 is just weak sheetmetal. The H1 is better and a REAL vehicle made for the US army. I don't need those gas guzzling SUVs, I'm AM all against for it so I'm glad that bus killed it, but hope that person didn't get hurt.

Back