How NOT to run off the highway

I wonder if he's still alive?
Yes, the story at the bottom said he recovered. But can you imagine what he was thinking ... I hope he was able to wash off before the paramedics got there...lol being sarcastic...lmao

Yes, the story at the bottom said he recovered. But can you imagine what he was thinking ... I hope he was able to wash off before the paramedics got there...lol being sarcastic...lmao

Scary to fly off and crash for sure.

how did he lose his control? too fast?
Doesn't say, but I think he fell asleep behind the wheel? He wasn't braking and wasn't trying to steer out, just rode into the median and whoooopieeeeeeeee...lol
Ive fell asleep once during a long drive back at night from my girlfriends mom house back in 1990, once I hit the median I was wide awake...lol
Its scary but I don't know why he didn't pull out or brake unless he passed out?

I'm sure the general lee car busted the frame many times, they got several stunt cars to make the movie. I don't see a lawn mower in that movie clip? What's the time of the movie it is on?
It is on for a spit second... I will see what time its shown.

if you look at the top left of the screen from my link video, at about the 0.08 it shows, the video clip is only like 10.00 long. it is an orange rider facing forward.

I don't think you posted the video in there, only Steinhauer did. Are you using 2 Alldeaf accounts on this? The video is 8 minutes long and the video started at 0:09 jumping over a hilly street.

I don't think you posted the video in there, only Steinhauer did. Are you using 2 Alldeaf accounts on this? The video is 8 minutes long and the video started at 0:09 jumping over a hilly street.
Go to my first post and click on the link....
Steinhauer is joking about the rider with the flag, his video is due to my comment of Duke County.
The rider is only shown in my video.

Doesn't say, but I think he fell asleep behind the wheel? He wasn't braking and wasn't trying to steer out, just rode into the median and whoooopieeeeeeeee...lol
Ive fell asleep once during a long drive back at night from my girlfriends mom house back in 1990, once I hit the median I was wide awake...lol
Its scary but I don't know why he didn't pull out or brake unless he passed out?

yeah it didnt say anything but i want to know.

Back