How can I access First AllDeaf Form in 2001 or 2002?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember, Kevbo was acting from various facial emotions.

:rofl: :naughty: from his actor from his webcam. He was really hilarious ! I could not find the old thread.

I haven't seen that I wasn't here at that time...If you find it let me know. :applause:

^Angel^ said:
Who is Kevbo?...
Kevbo is a friend of Alex. He was the 1st person to join AllDeaf after Alex established the forums. I've known Kevbo since 2000 when he came to RIT as a student.

No, we won't be able to view the posts from AllDeaf v1.0. When AllDeaf was first established, it was done using phpBB. phpBB is a kind of forum template that you can download and use. Alex decided to switch to a more advanced and more controlled forum template and that's when he switched to vBulletin. That's when AllDeaf went from ADv1.0 to ADv2.0, but that's when problems came up. Unfortunately, vBulletin is not compatible with phpBB so a lot of files were lost in the process. That's why we can only go as far back as ADv2.0 since we're still using vBulletin. If you want to read a post from ADv2.0, simply read the first post ever made... by Kevbo.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=1

You'll notice the "1" at the end. That's the post number. Every new thread that's created will show increasing numbers. The latest thread created at this moment is 9889. That means, we've had 9,889 threads created since ADv2.0 was made. If you want to start reading threads from the beginning, you can do so from the index page. First, click on the forum you want to read old threads from. Second, click on the
sortasc.gif
icon that you see next to "Last Post". Now, the order of all threads will be reversed so the first will be the oldest unreplied thread and the last will be the most recent unreplied thread.

As for the images you're referring to, I don't know if it's still here. I can see if I can find that for you.

I hope this helps you understand a bit about the history of AllDeaf and how things work.

Ha Ha Sabrina, Oh yes.. I remmy that when Kevbo went overboard and become "act of performe" What happend his site went GONE ? Really I had enjoyed view'n his site and taking picture how much he doing dare.. (chuckles)

I made revenage him long time ago when I drew the picture of cartoon addy by kevbo and TTY phone , says "whasssssssssss'up" addy hands choking his neck! and also drooling his mouth come out on the floor.. addy funny peoples tied up his body and face. Pretty hillcoruis. ((chuckles))
I hope if I still have his pic in my folder.. If not.. too bad 4 me..

Bullym0m said:
Ha Ha Sabrina, Oh yes.. I remmy that when Kevbo went overboard and become "act of performe" What happend his site went GONE ? Really I had enjoyed view'n his site and taking picture how much he doing dare.. (chuckles)

I made revenage him long time ago when I drew the picture of cartoon addy by kevbo and TTY phone , says "whasssssssssss'up" addy hands choking his neck! and also drooling his mouth come out on the floor.. addy funny peoples tied up his body and face. Pretty hillcoruis. ((chuckles))
I hope if I still have his pic in my folder.. If not.. too bad 4 me..
;)

Attachments

• coolkevbo.jpg
    coolkevbo.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 57
OMG KEVBO... Glady you had it.. Mine is gone....... (chuckles)

I'm so happy tears .. wow you kept treasure it.. (chuckles) Great Thanks Kevbo...

Of cousre I never forget that... ha ha.. r u really like it this pic.. of course you do! *wink*~ ;)

:laugh2: Cute pic!! It's been ages since I last saw you post in here, Kevbo! ;)
So how's life treating you, hey?

PurpleRose71 said:
:laugh2: Cute pic!! It's been ages since I last saw you post in here, Kevbo! ;)
So how's life treating you, hey?
How cute! *pinching Kevbo's cheeks* Hehehe!

That was a Cute One... Very Attractive you are too Kevbo. :naughty:

Kevbo,

How did you add those little people in your picture? seems so cute and interesting to learn how....

Mind if you tell me how you did it?.... :aw:

Angel,
I did drew picture add tiny peoples on KEVBO's face and body. I was create him as my funny revenage.. That's all I never forget long time ages.. Pretty Phunny!

Hey Kevbo.. I wish you could come back your performe again.. and will steal your pic and addy some hillcouris.. *snickers* ~:naughty:

Bullym0m said:
Angel,
I did drew picture add tiny peoples on KEVBO's face and body. I was create him as my funny revenage.. That's all I never forget long time ages.. Pretty Phunny!

Hey Kevbo.. I wish you could come back your performe again.. and will steal your pic and addy some hillcouris.. *snickers* ~:naughty:

Yes Oh Pleaseeeeee Kevbo.. show this performance to the new members !!

Kevbo was here a few days ago. I guess you must have missed him. :dunno:

Back