Hot,Hot,HOT Summer!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
Rebelgirl, her daughter, punkywolfy, other friends and i were at my apt for swimming pool last sunday alll day!!!! we enjoyed it!!! heat outside was 113.. whoa!

Attachments

• Photo 06.jpg
    Photo 06.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Photo 07.jpg
    Photo 07.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Photo 10.jpg
    Photo 10.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 44
Sounds really fun and it should feel good to be in swimming pool since it was too HOT! Last Sunday I did feel like I want to go to swimming because it was so hot, but I was at my neice's birthday party hehehe, now it makes me feel like wanna go swimming now, I probably will go to swimming over here tonight :P

Outside here has been hot for a while. Lucky you, I would love to have swimming pool or hot tub at my home.

:wave: Hey Tweety!!!! The pool looks so beautiful and tempting to just jump in right now. You all looked like you're having lots of fun!!!

looks like u guys had lots of blast swimming with ur friends. ;)

TweetyBird said:
Rebelgirl, her daughter, punkywolfy, other friends and i were at my apt for swimming pool last sunday alll day!!!! we enjoyed it!!! heat outside was 113.. whoa!
ohhhhhhhhhhh howwwww emmmbarrrasssinggggg!!!!!! :Oops: :Oops: I can't believe tweety sent that pix of me and my daughter with my CLOTHES on!!!!! :jaw: I couldn't find my bathing suits so I just went ahead and visited tweety.. I got tempted to jump in cuz it was sooooo freakin' hot! *thud* thanks tweety for that bootiful pix!!!! :squint:

RebelGirl said:
ohhhhhhhhhhh howwwww emmmbarrrasssinggggg!!!!!! :Oops: :Oops: I can't believe tweety sent that pix of me and my daughter with my CLOTHES on!!!!! :jaw: I couldn't find my bathing suits so I just went ahead and visited tweety.. I got tempted to jump in cuz it was sooooo freakin' hot! *thud* thanks tweety for that bootiful pix!!!! :squint:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :rofl::rofl: i am laugh hard!!!! :ily:

Back