Hoover Dam

R

RatPirate

Hi Yesterday I was go to Kingman. We are break time. I take pictures. Look the water went low...
Picture2558.jpg

Picture2557.jpg

I take from internet Before and after to my pics.
dam5.jpg

Pity the water went low...

Zericsrats said:
Hi Yesterday I was go to Kingman.

And you didn’t even stop to wave to us???!!! :( We were at Hoover Dam yesterday, too. Here’s a couple of shots I took from the Arizona side—one of the pylons, and one of my wife in the lower parking lot.

Attachments

• Backside.jpg
    Backside.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Denni.jpg
    Denni.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 19
Levonian said:
And you didn’t even stop to wave to us???!!! :( We were at Hoover Dam yesterday, too. Here’s a couple of shots I took from the Arizona side—one of the pylons, and one of my wife in the lower parking lot.

You went there yesterday? I was there time about 7 or 8am. Darn almost meet you LOL... Nice see your pics too. :D

Yeah, it's not just Hoover Dam, but also in Utah, such as Colorado River, Lake Powell, etc... The drought has been really bad this year.

Wow, that's interesting about very low water there...
as compared to overly-HIGH water (floods)
in Florida at the same time... Sigh

Zericsrats said:
You went there yesterday? I was there time about 7 or 8am. Darn almost meet you LOL...

We checked out of the Boulder City Hacienda around 11:00 A.M., had breakfast, and went straight to the dam from there. So we were probably there around 12:30. So it looks like we missed you by about four and a half hours. :)

Levonian said:
We checked out of the Boulder City Hacienda around 11:00 A.M., had breakfast, and went straight to the dam from there. So we were probably there around 12:30. So it looks like we missed you by about four and a half hours. :)

Yeah we missed you well. I did passed Hacienda... Well. Next time going there again... :ily:

Yeah, I was at the hoover in August. The water is so low. I almost can assure you guys it will start going up from this point of time onward.

Just dont ask me how i know.

Back