hmm a bug in AD? need help

SpiceHD

Reaction score
every time i enter the site... i saw lot of good threads i want to read.. however every single time i try to post i found i have to log in... every time i wanted to go to user cp and basicially ANY pages... i have to log in. i do not know why. i checked my cookies... they are at "keep till expired" i check java, i check options i even make sure i check "remember me" every time i log in... yet for some reason every time i click on a link... doesnt matter which link in AD, replying, checking my signature, checking threads or even pm... i have to log in. in fact i know after i click "submit new thread" it will request me to log in. and once im done i naturally wants to go to user cp and watch to see if anything new.... it still will request me to log in.:eek3:

getting really annoying. what did i do wrong here? or is there a feature somewhere that requires me to check so i can ALWAYS stay logged in? (i saw i was but maybe i missed something?) help!

p.s. i tested by pressing refresh button and seem like i stayed logged in. its just when i go to new page of AD (links) when i got booted out for some reason.

every time i enter the site... i saw lot of good threads i want to read.. however every single time i try to post i found i have to log in... every time i wanted to go to user cp and basicially ANY pages... i have to log in. i do not know why. i checked my cookies... they are at "keep till expired" i check java, i check options i even make sure i check "remember me" every time i log in... yet for some reason every time i click on a link... doesnt matter which link in AD, replying, checking my signature, checking threads or even pm... i have to log in. in fact i know after i click "submit new thread" it will request me to log in. and once im done i naturally wants to go to user cp and watch to see if anything new.... it still will request me to log in.:eek3:

getting really annoying. what did i do wrong here? or is there a feature somewhere that requires me to check so i can ALWAYS stay logged in? (i saw i was but maybe i missed something?) help!

p.s. i tested by pressing refresh button and seem like i stayed logged in. its just when i go to new page of AD (links) when i got booted out for some reason.

it has been happening to me too!!! and it is so annoying! :ugh: i wonder why it is happening too!??? i am so glad you brought this to the MODs' attention! :thumb:

hmmm when some of us had that problems too inculding myself, we had to put a check on " remember me " and I didn't have a problem afterwards same goes for others that told me about this...

sorry I misunderstood your post earlier, but thanks to DM for waking me up lol

Last edited:
hmm that odd .. it didn't happened to me when I log in as remember me that is all hmm werid.

I dunno why about this hope the mods will help this :)

It never happened to me..I am sorry you have a hard time with it. :( Maybe you can ask Alex about it??

It sure does sucks that it giving ya a hard time! UGH!

hmmm when some of us had that problems too inculding myself, we had to put a check on " remember me " and I didn't have a problem afterwards same goes for others that told me about this...

sorry I misunderstood your post earlier, but thanks to DM for waking me up lol

Your welcome lol :lol:

i did use remember me every single time ... seem to have no effect at all. and usually after u log in u stay logged for like 15 min or something even without remember me feature.... i get to stay logged like 1 min or something. i cant browse fast or whatever cuz i have to log in every time and if i want to reply i have to log in. and even then i still use remember me feature. *shrugs*

Hi all. Have you checked your browser's privacy settings? If it's set too high, it will block cookies from all websites, including AllDeaf. Do you use a firewall software like ZoneAlarm? If so, again, check your settings and see if that fixes the cookies problem.

hmm i checked the cookies setting and found out i blocked cookies from this site! lol i remembered now cuz i was banned i still wanted to view alldeaf.com and only way to do that is to be a guest so i blocked cookies so i can continue reading. lol thanks alex for the tip.

With me it's different, everytime I click on someone's YouTube Video, or push the play button, a tiny box at the bottom of my screen appears saying something about Javascript, and I'll lose all the info. on my computer.

It's happened twice, and as the digits scroll along I just immediately exit and turn off the computer, I just cannot play any of the YouTube Video's, unless I'am at the YouTube url sites myself.

Back