Hi.

reader

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Deaf. I am wondering if everyone here is truly Deaf or hard-of-hearing? I read some of the posts and it seems to me there are a lot of hearing people here that can hear sounds and such because they type of them. So, how do I tell who is truly Deaf as I am or who is hard-of-hearing and who is hearing?

I would just like to find some support for Deaf because I live in a very small town and area where there are no other Deaf that I know of. One day, I would like to live where there is a Deaf community I can relate to, but that is not going to happen for me to do any time soon.

Is this forum moderated at all? Or is it just a free for all type of forum?

It is very large so it is hard to find answers for some of these questions that is why I am asking them to here.

Thanks.

Are you saying people here that HOH or hearing would not be supported a deaf person ??? If yes , you're dead wrong .

Last edited:
Hi. I'm Deaf. I am wondering if everyone here is truly Deaf or hard-of-hearing? I read some of the posts and it seems to me there are a lot of hearing people here that can hear sounds and such because they type of them. So, how do I tell who is truly Deaf as I am or who is hard-of-hearing and who is hearing?

I would just like to find some support for Deaf because I live in a very small town and area where there are no other Deaf that I know of. One day, I would like to live where there is a Deaf community I can relate to, but that is not going to happen for me to do any time soon.

It is very large so it is hard to find answers for some of these questions that is why I am asking them to here.

Thanks.

Are you a troll??

Last time we had someone who started off like this, she was just a crazy person who wasn't deaf/Deaf at all.

Of course she is permabanned now. By the moderating team. :P

It's free-for-all...many have deaf in their families...I'm deaf....Sp...welcome aboard! :wave:

Thanks.

No... no Deaf here.... All Deaf website, all hearing people.... :roll:

Just b/c a HOH person can hear artifically, it doesn't make them hearing or "more hearing then deaf"

Hey, I'm HOH going deaf. HOH faces a lot of the same problem's a complete deaf person would.

Back