Hi

KjerstenLeigh

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to the site, but I joined because I want to meet some new deaf people. My community is pretty small when it comes to the deaf community. I'm 18 and have been hard of hearing my whole life, and would love to get to know someone of you. I use sign as well as speaking, but I prefer to sign.
:wave:

Move to Minneapolis. The Deaf community is large there. And active.

You did not mention what town you are living now. If you live in a small town or live in the bush, you could visit the Deaf community in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Botti is correct that there is a large Deaf community in Minneapolis and probably in St. Paul. I was from Minneapolis, Minnesota years ago.

Your name is Kjersten and I am wondering if that is Swedish or Norwegian, is it?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. Just have fun. See you around here. :wave:

Hi,
I'm new to the site, but I joined because I want to meet some new deaf people. My community is pretty small when it comes to the deaf community. I'm 18 and have been hard of hearing my whole life, and would love to get to know someone of you. I use sign as well as speaking, but I prefer to sign.
:wave:

Welcome! You could always go to Gally or NTID, or if you're hyper Christian attend Bill Rice Deaf camp ......

Back