Hi. My name is Stacey

Springmaiden

Reaction score
I decided once and for all that I could use some support from the deaf community. I have a 95% hearing loss with good hearing aids and no sign language skills. I used to clean homes for a living for over 20 years and now I am wanting a different job. Like maybe driving. I did get a job for a few days driving but I was spending more in gas than what I was actually getting paid. So I quit. I only have one house left to clean once a month. I have no other real skills and not only that I am DEAF! I also have bipolar which I am under care for. I feel discouraged about trying to get a job. Looking for ways to make money on the internet but I am not savvy. Don't have a website and what would I use it for? I am on disability but that is not enough money. I feel very limited. I am 50. What are my options? I checked into USP but I doubt I would meet their criteria. Any advice? Trying to work with Voc. Rehab. I don't have the time to go to school as I am self dependent besides Social Security. Any suggestions?

Back