Hi, Marhaba, Konnichiwa, Salut, Buenos días, Hallo

freebirdy1974

Reaction score
:wave:Hello,

I am new here so let me introduce myself. My name is Julie and I am hearing. I am currently in ASL 2. I have always wanted to study American Sign Language and love learning it. But don't worry I am not here to ask about my assignments or anything like that. I am just looking to learn more about the dead culture and hopefully make some new friends.

Thanks for reading,

:roll:julie

:wave:Hello,

I am new here so let me introduce myself. My name is Julie and I am hearing. I am currently in ASL 2. I have always wanted to study American Sign Language and love learning it. But don't worry I am not here to ask about my assignments or anything like that. I am just looking to learn more about the dead culture and hopefully make some new friends.

Thanks for reading,

:roll:julie

:roll: Well, it's not very lively.....

Oh no! Did I mention I never proof read? Good grief DEAF culture. Sorry about that!

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

It's so ironic. Some people were discussing that it is a dead culture on one of the older threads.

:welcome:

hi....i written deaf and dead recently mistakes i never do and i deaf but i just come back from funeral at the time and my head was all over the place

As of right now, shouldn't be too late to edit if you want.

I know :hmm:I am very embarrassed about my typo

I have autospell check and it will retype a word for me it not be the word I wanted . If I do not poof read my comments I could have the same thing happen to me. Some cultures celebrate the dead and the celebrations are very lively.

Any way Hi, your typeo did help break the ice .

First time I've ever seen dead culture... However I have seen and heard people call it the death culture left and right... Yes, I'm death! :roll:

:welcome:

I would prefer Deaf Culture over Dead Culture. It may just by observation, but it seems like deaf people are more interested in teaching cats to clap than dead people are.

Back