Hi I am new to Alldeaf.com need help :)

BAltemus

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently an ASL 1 student at the university of wisconsin milwaukee, I was wondering if someone would be interested in helping me with a project I have. Anyone can help I just need to ask a few broad questions, if anyone is interested just let me know! Thanks, your time and efforts in helping me would be greatly appreciated :lol:

I see that it is sort of frowned upon that students come here for answers but this project is sort of different, I am required to interview a specific person. The project is not my only source to why I am interested in pursuing someone I am interested in getting to know anyone. I hope no one is offended by the fact i am a student on here for a project because I look forward to using alldeaf.com on my journey to taking several semesters of ASL.

It would be better if you just interview a live deaf person to interview if you know where to look for like Deaf school. Go in person, not online. There should be a large Deaf community in Milwaukee if not in the Deaf school. :roll:

Back