Hi, from Bolivia

Tattle

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Tattle, I live in Bolivia, I am hearing.

I work closely with the deaf community, translating Spanish to ASL, LSB, BZS, LSA, and back and forth to each language.

It will be a pleasure meeting all of you.

Tattle

Hi everyone. I'm Tattle, I live in Bolivia, I am hearing.

I work closely with the deaf community, translating Spanish to ASL, LSB, BZS, LSA, and back and forth to each language.

It will be a pleasure meeting all of you.

Tattle

interpreting would be more accurate.

How do you say boring in LSB/BZS/LSA?

interpreting would be more accurate.

How do you say boring in LSB/BZS/LSA?
Oh, well pardon me! English is not my first language and that is the word that is used in spanish where I live.

The current LSB sign is the same as the ASL. LSB is just recently forming itself into its own sign language. So I would take a guess that a good 55-60% is the same as ASL. For LSA and BZS, I have no idea. Education is poor, so to effectively reach everyone equally, mimica (Better not try english) is what I use in place of the signs that I don't know/want to use. Yet, expert signers tell me I do very good.

I hope that answers your questions. Thank you.

hi tattle

my name is Jackie... I will be in Bolivia in feb and some of march.... I am a coda and will be taking the bsl while there..... would it be possible to meet ...... I wanted to go to the deaf school but found it is open in march.... I have been there doing mission work in the past but it is the first time searching out the deaf community there.... would like imput.. I do know that there is a deaf association but don't know where or anyone hat knows of it anything you can help me with would be great...:wave:

Oh, well pardon me! English is not my first language and that is the word that is used in spanish where I live.

The current LSB sign is the same as the ASL. LSB is just recently forming itself into its own sign language. So I would take a guess that a good 55-60% is the same as ASL. For LSA and BZS, I have no idea. Education is poor, so to effectively reach everyone equally, mimica (Better not try english) is what I use in place of the signs that I don't know/want to use. Yet, expert signers tell me I do very good.

I hope that answers your questions. Thank you.

Some people just love to be nitpicking. Anyway Hi!

Back