Hi from Arkansas

robbie46

Reaction score
I've been hanging around the site off and on for awhile. I'm almost 65 and have been loosing my hearing for many years. I do have a deaf sister and brother. My sister and her husband both talk well and use hearing aids, but are very deaf. My brother and his wife do not use hearing aids and speak deaf. I have had many different hearing aids over the years, but this year got Phonak with the Icom and my lifestyle has really improved. I am able to use my cell phone at my ear with the hearing aids, but can't hear it ring even when I have the aids in. I am still looking for the right smart phone. I have taken ASL several times in my life, but loose it if I don't use it. I know, that is just an excuse. Well, I'm going to need it now and I really am working on it this time. I have the VP200 and that has really helped get closer to my brother and sister, but because my ASL is so poor, talking on the VP is as hard for them as it is for me. I hope to make many new friends on here and expect to be kicked in the rear if I get slack on ASL. Robbie:wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Pssst, I am 65 years old and I will be 66 next month. You are not alone. :)

Well, we do have a free rear kicking service... :D

Welcome to AD! :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf im also Arkansas but im lives in North Little Rock,Ar

Back