Hi Botti....re granddaughter

dogmom

Reaction score
:wave:Bott, Sally and FJ, I'm also interested in the videos/pictures Botti was mentioning in a different thread!
:ty:

:wave:Bott, Sally and FJ, I'm also interested in the videos/pictures Botti was mentioning in a different thread!
:ty:

Ok. I will see her Christmas day and if her mother consents, I will try to put them up.

They are nothing great. I was mostly interested that a four year old could operate an Android and make films.

Ok. I will see her Christmas day and if her mother consents, I will try to put them up.

They are nothing great. I was mostly interested that a four year old could operate an Android and make films.

Kids are getting scary with how they can work electronics. The two year old I watch has hijacked my Android out of my pocket and before I can stop her she's unlocked my phone, found my music, scrolled through until she's "found" a song she thinks she'll like and starts playing it.

Your granddaughter is a film director in the making!!

Kids are getting scary with how they can work electronics. The two year old I watch has hijacked my Android out of my pocket and before I can stop her she's unlocked my phone, found my music, scrolled through until she's "found" a song she thinks she'll like and starts playing it.

Your granddaughter is a film director in the making!!

We shall see. I think it would be fun. But her career idea at this age is ballerina! :lol:

Ah, here is this thread. They could not figure out how to send it to me. I posted one in the ASL thread that my older daughter shot.

Ballerina is a good choice. I wanted to be a ballerina, too! :aw:

I will look for that one in the ASL thread-

my mom was ballerina as a young girl, think she danced for about 11 years.
She said it was very very physically demanding-

Ah, here is this thread. They could not figure out how to send it to me. I posted one in the ASL thread that my older daughter shot.

Sorry to sound ignorant, but which ASL thread?

Ah well - missed it. Says it was removed by user. No problem.

Back