Hi Apathrev New South Park picture you might enjoy

Heath

Reaction score
Hi Apathrev , while I was looking for things for the Deaf self defense thread that I created.

I thought you would enjoy this new South Park picture. Enjoy !!!!

well since my best AD pal has quit AD, ill have to speak for him. im sure he would think that picture is stupid, and does not relate to him what so ever. he would also probably say something like, lock this thread cuz its stupid.

AJ said:
well since my best AD pal has quit AD, ill have to speak for him. im sure he would think that picture is stupid, and does not relate to him what so ever. he would also probably say something like, lock this thread cuz its stupid.

Apathrev can speak for himself. I don't think he quit AD and I have seen him in AD over the past a few days. No, I don't think Apathrev would say anything like that and probably would have liked that one. No need to be negative here. Thank you very much.

There you go again with the extremely negative comments and I am being nice here. The principle here is to be nice to people even if they don't like you. I have not seen Apathrev announce that he is leaving AD and if he is doing so then it is on his own accord and do not try to play " the blame game " and pin it on me.

Apathrev is a man and can decide for himself if he wants to stay or leave. I did not post anything negative about Apathrev if you even bothered to remember. Until then, I have not seen Apathrev say wheter he left AD or not and that is up to his choice and not mine. Apathrev is the only one that can make the decision for himself. It does not matter how much you know a person. You can never truly speak for that person. Only that person can really speak for himself. I also have not seen if he likes guns or not and if he does , that is fine and it is his business and if he does not like guns then that is fine it is his business too then I will find something else positve to chat about.

ok u want positive?

hey thanks for putting a picture of a south park character with a gun on AD for Cental, even though he doesn't like guns.

and im really getting tired of u telling me my motives are "evil" and that i need to be more positive, its really wearing on my last nerve.

AJ said:

AJ, there IS a niche for this topic.... just cause you and Cental are not interested doesn't mean there's NO interest amongst the membership.

maybe someone should lock this thread before the fighting gets any worse. :|

oh wow ok maybe i look at the date next time lmao before i post ok ......

Back