heylo!

HeavenlyBanana

Reaction score
sup guys~

So there I was, looking to find out more about "rechargeable batteries vs zinc-air batteries" and then somehow I stumbled onto this site. And then I registered, ^_^

I am diagnosed with profound hearing loss after an incident in the hospital where a doctor ended up having to give me a heavy dose of medicine that could cause blindness, deafness, or both. Ended up with a good amount of both. Went to a public school designed for HoH people for a bit when I was small, before ended up getting transferred to a private school filled with 99.9% normal hearing people, with .1% HoH people being only me. That was no fun ride =_=

And well because of all that disgusting experience in middle school, I decided to work hard in high school just so I can prove that normal hearing people are no better than HoH/deaf people. That kind of mentality is what got me into UCLA and is still driving me to fight hard. I have just recently graduated and am currently working.

Thanks for reading all that jazz, and I'll see you guys around on the site :P

Hi there. Rechargeable batteries cost more over their lifetime. But they make a statement that you are environmentally conscious!

I don't like the short life.

yea...i'm using PowerOne Charger plus p312 rechargeable batteries, and im swapping it out every half hour -_- it's kind of ridiculous

sup guys~

So there I was, looking to find out more about "rechargeable batteries vs zinc-air batteries" and then somehow I stumbled onto this site. And then I registered, ^_^

I am diagnosed with profound hearing loss after an incident in the hospital where a doctor ended up having to give me a heavy dose of medicine that could cause blindness, deafness, or both. Ended up with a good amount of both. Went to a public school designed for HoH people for a bit when I was small, before ended up getting transferred to a private school filled with 99.9% normal hearing people, with .1% HoH people being only me. That was no fun ride =_=

And well because of all that disgusting experience in middle school, I decided to work hard in high school just so I can prove that normal hearing people are no better than HoH/deaf people. That kind of mentality is what got me into UCLA and is still driving me to fight hard. I have just recently graduated and am currently working.

Thanks for reading all that jazz, and I'll see you guys around on the site :P

Welcome to AD lol what did you take at UCLA?

Also changing batteries that often is mental! Lol I'd drive myself crazy!! I'd just use the zinc air batteries

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I don't know where Cupertino is. Is it a big city or small town?

Enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Back