Hey WonderBum

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was at the bookstore with the kids today I a read a book the said New Zealand had one of the highest crime rates of any country. How do you see things their compaired with other countries?

Originally posted by bbnt
I was at the bookstore with the kids today I a read a book the said New Zealand had one of the highest crime rates of any country. How do you see things their compaired with other countries?

Depends on what one defines as a crime.... What the name of the book?

We don't have the highest murder rates unlike the US does.

All have to go back to the bookstore, I didn't pay attention to the name of the book

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Raping sheeps?

:shock: thats a very disgusting thought!!!! ur comment had me remembering of a case that happened here --

there has been a case here in my county (upcounty area where theres mostly farms) of some sick perverted fuck raping the HORSES with handles of farm equipment and abusing them in the middle of the nite (yes hes been eventually arrested) that was from abt 5 to 10 years ago -- that broke my heart and my sister was massively PISSED (she has a lifelong love for horses)

Fly free.. SilenceGold must be kidding.. It shouldnt be offended to you or somebody else.

It d be digusted that cruel people who abused the horse by use the equipment to rape them..

I found the book it is Called "Book of 1001 lists"

It has a list of Places with highest crime rate per 100,000 people.

New Zealand has 14,496 per 100,000 people

United States is about 5,700 per 100,000 people

Originally posted by bbnt
I found the book it is Called "Book of 1001 lists"

It has a list of Places with highest crime rate per 100,000 people.

New Zealand has 14,496 per 100,000 people

United States is about 5,700 per 100,000 people

wwhoaaaaaaaa I am not expect that alot of crime number than United States.

THATS very intresting do u have the website about that?? would LOVE to check that out myself :)

It's a joke about those sheeps. There's a lot of jokes with New Zealanders and sheeps. :p

I'll bring one over for you... LOL

Seriously, I hardly see any crime around here where I live other than the Post Office behind us getting robbed a few months back. I can safely walk on the streets without getting mugged...

If you look at the brighter side - there is less chance of getting killed here...

Back