Hey Vampy!

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
This screenshot of the pictures arrived in my email inbox today, there are new images added. :eek3: See attached.

Aww, I miss Vampy's famous avatar. I really love his avatar just like that. I think it is really cute!

Hey, Vampy.... can you send me an animated avatar - the one you have like b4 ? :fingersx:

This screenshot of the pictures arrived in my email inbox today, there are new images added. :eek3: See attached.
I think those are old ones... the same as the ones I gave you through email.

Aww, I miss Vampy's famous avatar. I really love his avatar just like that. I think it is really cute!

Hey, Vampy.... can you send me an animated avatar - the one you have like b4 ? :fingersx:
Which avatar? You referring to my old signature image... the Tuzkis? If so, email me through my profile and I'll reply with all the Tuzkis. :)

I think those are old ones... the same as the ones I gave you through email.

Actually, there is two of these that wasn't attached to the ones you sent, just thought you'd like to see them all in related to office moods ;)

:)laugh2:)

Actually, there is two of these that wasn't attached to the ones you sent, just thought you'd like to see them all in related to office moods ;)

:)laugh2:)
Which one? Send them to me?

Back