Hey Sharky....

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are being eaten by Sequoias. EPIC FAIL.

That's very funny Seq. Mrs. Bucket that's hiliarious with Sharky's face :giggle:

Oh wow! I never knew that about you Seqs!! :shock:

2v9ekcz.jpg

CCC Combo Breaker!!!

:laugh2: ha thanks for the compliments. Funny one that mrs bucket edited haha. :P

Harrrr Seq... I aint that small.. I am much much bigger than that pit size one!!!! HAHAHAH and beside I will squash ya good enough...

Mrs Bucket... Harrrr harrrr funny editing.. ppppfttt hahahaha

It's modern terminology.. introduced by the new generation.
Back in the videogame industry, in fighting games where you fight vs another opponent, you know, the 1v1 fighters kind of game. When you do Combos, you've got yourself going on a roll.

In one of the games, the term Combo Breaker (narrator would say CCCCCCOMBO BREAKER!) was implemented sequence so when someone was beating you up, you counter them with a better move that puts an end to their destruction.

Then it made its way towards real life especially internet lingo. When someone's gone on a roll of "beating" someone else, if another person puts in something better than that guy, they just "combo broke" their original intention.

It's modern terminology.. introduced by the new generation.
Back in the videogame industry, in fighting games where you fight vs another opponent, you know, the 1v1 fighters kind of game. When you do Combos, you've got yourself going on a roll.

In one of the games, the term Combo Breaker (narrator would say CCCCCCOMBO BREAKER!) was implemented sequence so when someone was beating you up, you counter them with a better move that puts an end to their destruction.

Then it made its way towards real life especially internet lingo. When someone's gone on a roll of "beating" someone else, if another person puts in something better than that guy, they just "combo broke" their original intention.

Thanks for the explaination. You think that will be Seq and sharky having a combo LOL

Harrrr Seq... I aint that small.. I am much much bigger than that pit size one!!!! HAHAHAH and beside I will squash ya good enough...

Mrs Bucket... Harrrr harrrr funny editing.. ppppfttt hahahaha

Nope, I'm a Sequoia tree...so I'm huge compared to you are a really small to those giant tree-eating fish.

Hey Seq, what's the verdict? Did sharky taste delicious? good? or very bad? :rofl2:

Back