Hey I'm new!

Justin Moore

Reaction score
Hello. my name is Justin, i'm 17 and i am hearing but I want to make some Deaf friends becuase when i graduate high school i'll be going to Austin community college for deaf education. I want to be around ASL and be comfortable when i go to college, so message me and say h!!i :)

Hello Justin!
My name is Candice, I'm 26 and I am hearing w/ Meniere's and getting tested by audiologist on May 24th...b/c I have problems hearing full conversations sometimes...I miss letters or words and I'm like "What did u say?"...so I'll hopefully find out whats going on...I started an interest originally in ASL in 5th grade when one of the girls in my class was deaf...then it went stagnant for years until high school...I co-founded the ASL Club at my high school...I wish I could tap into the local Deaf community in my city but can't seem to find anything happening around here.(and I live in a college town) Well, I wish u the best in high school and the future educational endeavors you will embark on. :)
:welcome:

first time

welcome to alldeaf :)

not sure how this works, can you let me know please.
i am in hilo, hawaii and am looking for ASL friends, I am hearing, but love to sign (practice).
not sure if this goes out to all but, hey you are the first.

Austin is packed with deaf people! You should look for socials and go interact in real life.

Back