u guys can keep it if u wanna to and will update later heheh

for sweetheart:

72075.jpg

1120495.gif

for sweetheart and seq:

538122.gif

for angel and roadrunner:

559007.gif

Hi Fei Ku, Can you get one for me when you have the time please ? Thank you and God Bless !!!! :) :thumb:

Heath said:
Hi Fei Ku, Can you get one for me when you have the time please ? Thank you and God Bless !!!! :) :thumb:

ohh sure what do u like?? and ur hobbies or something? u know?

fei ku said:
ohh sure what do u like?? and ur hobbies or something? u know?

ATV 4 wheelers, deer hunting , guns , 4x4 trucks , physical fitness, swimming , learning more about Germany , working hard and making good money. I like learning the martial arts and self defense. My interests and hobbies will expand once I get back to the big city with the Deaf community. I live in the countryside and like the peace and quiet.

heath...what is ur fav tv show or cartoons or movies?? something like that

fei ku said:
heath...what is ur fav tv show or cartoons or movies?? something like that

T.V. show : The History Channel , Discovery Channel

Cartoon : Snoopy

Favorite movie: Too many and most of them involve a good story plot line with a moral point. Ones that are a real eye-opener.

Oh god, Heath. Please why hunter? I hate deer hunters! Let deers fuck your ass real hard bleed to death! They never kill people, except for their defense. fei ku, sorry my topic is off. Maybe, you have a picture for him about a deer that attacked a hunter.

webexplorer said:
Oh god, Heath. Please why hunter? I hate deer hunters! Let deers fuck your ass real hard bleed to death! They never kill people, except for their defense. fei ku, sorry my topic is off. Maybe, you have a picture for him about a deer that attacked a hunter.

umm i dont mean to be rude but pls dont insult or agrue in this thread with heath thanks....dont wanna have other plms like last time :ty:

fei ku said:
umm i dont mean to be rude but pls dont insult or agrue in this thread with heath thanks....dont wanna have other plms like last time :ty:

OK. Actually, I am not planning to do that. Thanks for the remind. :)

Since you are so nice to give us avatars I thought you deserve one too so here is your avatar :)

Back