TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
ENJOY! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• ear.jpg
    ear.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 35
thanks!!! :D how was ur ear?? my ear dont feel hurt or pain nutthin... still clean it ofc!

It is ok now...very very little pain that's all...keep clean 2 x a day...for 2 weeks...I am gonna change that darn earring to loop for sure! (by the time change loop and get my belly pierced done too! ;))

TweetyBird said:
thanks!!! :D how was ur ear?? my ear dont feel hurt or pain nutthin... still clean it ofc!

Mama2AFTIV said:
It is ok now...very very little pain that's all...keep clean 2 x a day...for 2 weeks...I am gonna change that darn earring to loop for sure! (by the time change loop and get my belly pierced done too! ;))
i uddy that.. i dont play with my ear til heal first... smile.. :thumb:

haha i uddy that.. not blame u for that.. same as my friends say i am CRAZY GIRL! :lol: i came home and my mom saw it she say IT COOL!!!!! she like that!!! :D

Ahhh you are not DONE??? What kind of tattoo ya plan to get? Where on? And piercing??

TweetyBird said:
i am not finish with piercing and tattoo

Mama2AFTIV said:
Ahhh you are not DONE??? What kind of tattoo ya plan to get? Where on? And piercing??
ohh u need to know?? i dont think... u can wait and see!! make u wait! :laugh2:

:) Hey Tweetybird!!!! The piercing really looks nice on you, but, it does look like it's painful. You must be used to it by now, having the piercings that is. I am excited to see more of what you're going to do!!! Good luck Tweety :ily:

CODAchild said:
:) Hey Tweetybird!!!! The piercing really looks nice on you, but, it does look like it's painful. You must be used to it by now, having the piercings that is. I am excited to see more of what you're going to do!!! Good luck Tweety :ily:
HEYYYY! :hug: thanks! yea i used this now since i got percied ofc! :lol: yea i will put pic when i get new periced or tattoo! ;)

Back