Help!

Migalito Galant'e

Reaction score
Hi.my name is Michael. I'M trying to find any social events in the Tallahassee area or any deaf or hearing impaired people here. I have been deaf going on 5 plus years now.(broken neck) I have seen most all of my y old friends slowly melt away from me. I am tired of being so lonely without anyone to communicate with. I need to find some new friends but don't know where to go to find them no one seems to be able to help me and I can't find any sort of social gatherings here. Can someone help me please!

:welcome:

I'm sorry that I can't help you. I don't live in your area. We have lots of social events in my area. They post their group activities on FaceBook. Have you checked FB for the Tallahassee area?

Hi, welcome and sorry to hear about your loss of friends :( that sucks. I would also check Facebook, meetup.com, local libraries or community centres, colleges/campuses usually have pin up boards with group meetings. You could also try signing up for some general interest classes

Hi ! Have you asked your audi if have one if they know where there are deaf events or check the public library billboard .

Back