HELP..9 yr CI

NormaD

Reaction score
Hello my name is Norma and I had the CI put in when I was 35 and I will be 45 this yr I am in terms legally deaf in both ears..I have the CI put in my right ear. Had it in for almost 8 yrs now (I think) and it has been the best thing I have done in my life. But I have a re-curring Ringing in my ears and sometimes Vertigo but that has not happened in a long time, but the ringing has been my main issue and it will last for weeks which makes it harder for me to hear anything...has anyone had this problem and what did you do resolve this...

Last edited:
Okay...Rockin...repost?? I am new...so I am not familiar with this site..is that a bad thing??

Okay...Rockin...repost?? I am new...so I am not familiar with this site..is that a bad thing??

Duplicate threads are not permitted. Be patient if you ask a question and if anybody knows the answer, they will eventually wander by and answer.

Bottesini...Okay...TY for letting me know..learning...I see your rooting for Seahawks..me too!! I just love Pete Carrol I will be 12th Man ready!!

Back