Helloooo !!

Ay_Geeh

Reaction score
:wave: Hiii to whoever is reading this . . . well first of all, i'm Ana and i'm from FIJI !! I think most of you haven't been there but yeaah it's a beautiful place indeed :) hehe ! Anyways, this is my first time in this site and thought i'd check it out & make new friends from wherever :) I am not that completely deaf . . i had my surgery for Baha and hoping that all will go well & yes it's my first time to have this operation . . i've been wearing this tight headband hearing aid since i was 10 years old sooooo yeaah i can't wait to get this headband off my head since it's too painful to wear . hehe !

Alrighty then, thanks for reading !
God bless.

Ana, there's someone on the forum that is wondering about the BAHA so you'll see her aorund.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Ouch, surgery is not pleasant. That is why I am so glad that I don't have BAHA or CI as I am wearing one hearing aid on my left ear. I can not hear with the hearing aid on my right ear at all. I would rather have a device outside than inside of my ear.

I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back