Hello :)

TS.Rosie

Reaction score
Hi,

People call me Rose - it's not really my name, but I respond to it so it's as good as any I suppose.

I'm 20 and live in England. Recently went to my doctor about how my hearing has gone down for the last few years, and now I'm being referred to the hospital ENT department for a full evaluation. All a bit scary when I just went thinking I had a bit of wax built up and wanted him to syringe them.

I don't really have any connections to the hard of hearing world and my family are the sort of people who don't like to talk about things, so I suppose I signed up so I could be around people who'll know what it's like.

Thanks for reading. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. That is what happen when you find yourself as Late Deafened and don't know what to do having the hearing loss. You will have to step one step a day and try to adapt or adjust to your hearing loss. You will be fine when you go to the ENT to get the evaluation on how much you have lost and what kind of hearing aids will you be wearing. All you have to do is relax and not get scare. :)

Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back