Hello

CARTValley

Reaction score
Hi there! :wave: I'm a fairly new CART provider, and this is my first post. I am interested in learning the preferences of anyone requesting CART services, e.g. how you like the screen to look, the words to scroll. I visited a few other forums, but this one seems like a really good one with lots of people involved. :D

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am not a fan of CART at all. But I had to used CART in the small hearing college on the island where I am living. I was trying to get a degree or diploma as a Clerk Typist but the college took me 4 years and I am not graduating so I was disappointed and wanted to drop out as it does not do any good for me. I dropped out.

I could not get an ASL interpreters here on the island but there is another same college in the city that have ASL interpreters. I don't want to move to the city. Using the CART, I had trouble catching up with my studies. Sometimes, the CART is okay and other times I get frustrated with the CART. Oh well, nothing I can do about it all.

I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back