Hello! :)

biathlon2896

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Tanya and I'm from Quebec City, Canada !
I'm not deaf or HOH but i always wanted to learn ASL.. I started to sign a few weeks ago but I'm not that great... I know it takes a lot of practice to get better so I don't give up :)
It might sound weird that I want to learn ASL even though i can perfectly hear... Well I've always wanted to converse with you (the community) but I was just so shy and scared to make mistakes that I always gave up. But now I think I'm ready so if anyone would like to teach me, it would be amazing.

- my first language is french, you probably all know that just by reading the text... And sometimes I write things that I don't mean to be offending but it can be... I hope it isn't, it REALLY is not my point!

Thank you ! :ty:

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I used to lived in Ontario, Canada for 18 years. I just moved back home here last September, 2013. I love Canada. The reason I am back is because I am old and need to be with my sister and family including my son and his family. He and his family will come down in less than 2 years from State Washington, USA. But I miss my sister. So here I am. I only knew a little bit of French as English is my first language.

I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Back