Hello to everyone from Romeoville,IL

jkelly1982

Reaction score
Looking to meet new people and ask questions and give answer to questions.

I am new to the hearing aid world. I have had hearing loss since my teens due to ear infections and other issues. For some reason my parents never got me hearing aids at that time. It was most likely due to cost and my loss was not as bad at the time.

I started going to Joilet Jr College this Fall 2011 and knew I needed hearing aids but did not look into it. Now I am looking to get some aids. I hope to have a set by the start of the spring semester. I would like to hear from some JJC students if there is any on here.. :)

I don't knew ASL but would like to learn. As I get older (I am now 29) I may need it more and more.

Looking to meet new people and ask questions and give answer to questions.

I am new to the hearing aid world. I have had hearing loss since my teens due to ear infections and other issues. For some reason my parents never got me hearing aids at that time. It was most likely due to cost and my loss was not as bad at the time.

I started going to Joilet Jr College this Fall 2011 and knew I needed hearing aids but did not look into it. Now I am looking to get some aids. I hope to have a set by the start of the spring semester. I would like to hear from some JJC students if there is any on here.. :)

I don't knew ASL but would like to learn. As I get older (I am now 29) I may need it more and more.

Ah Romeoville near Naperville. I grew up from Chicago. You should go to Deaf club to hang out with Deaf people. They won't bite you.

Check it out

Events - Chicago Club of the Deaf

Back