Hello there~

Tabbybee73

Reaction score
Hello!

I’m a 21 year old college student, currently finishing up my first ASL class. I am a television broadcast and film major, and have had my work on local and county wide television. I’ve worked on a variety of shows, including one called Victim’s Voice, where we give a voice to the families and victims of crimes up and down California and help to get their story out there and solve their cases. I have an AA in TV production at this point in time, and I was beginning my certificate for radio and film when our program was cut (but luckily, I got in a couple of classes before that). I plan on transferring to CSU Monterey Bay the year after next, once I have enough money saved up to move and find a job in the bay area. I am also the co-founder of Tough Broad Productions and currently have a student film in the works. I love horses, and was an equine veterinary major before I fell in love with my current major. I am currently going to be taking equine classes, and have spent a lot of time riding and working around horses as a child.

I am not deaf or hard of hearing, but my grreat uncle was. I didn’t see him too often, but he lost his hearing when he got older. We learned how to communicate with him through hand gestures, lip reading and other methods, though never through ASL, since he didn’t learn it. He could still hear a little bit, but he managed to get along perfectly fine. He passed away about a year ago due to cancer, and I miss him, but he was a vibrant and happy person his entire life, and never had too many worries.

I’m always open to meeting new people, and I love getting to know everyone. I don’t bite, I promise. =)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I like your Avatar on what the poster said "I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir". That is cool. :thumb up.

I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back