Hello, new here and I need some help

Husker3112

Reaction score
Hi my name is Mason and I'm new but I really need help on turning a song into ASL order. It's my final in the class I'm taking and I can't figure out how to turn my song into asl order. Any help is much appreciated. My song is Thriller by Michael Jackson

Ask your instructor. That's what I do in my classes. It's the instructor's job to teach you.

Ask your instructor. That's what I do in my classes. It's the instructor's job to teach you.

Unless the Deaf instructor does not like to sign "Thriller" because he is deaf and can not make out what the song was about. I don't know. If the Deaf instructor can do that, then go for it.

I used to be a Deaf instructor in Canada but with music and songs, I don't want to do that. But it is up to any Deaf instructors if they are interest in music and songs. Remember to use captioned or subtitle that will help the Deaf instructor follow the songs.

@Husker3112. When you are signing, you have to do a lot of expression with signing which might not be the same way of signing in ASL. It is complicate to sign in the way of singing the song and also the dance. It is no easy task to do that. :hmm:

Back