Hello, My name is Tim

thezmonster

Reaction score
Hey guys! I wanted to introduce myself for everyone on here..
My name is Timothy Mundy, born in Tampa, FL profoundly deaf and had cochlear impant at age 3. I started doing ASL really young age because Im really shy that people will make fun of my sayings, sounds and language that I cant speak. After few years later I started doing some tough challenges with speaking and cue speech by sounds. Back in my childhood it was really tough going through the school with grades, speaking and communication with people and friends. Right now Im speaking like a normal person and I am glad the way I am that I took the deaf culture back in my life. I graduated HS in 2009 and right after few months I took Universal Technical Institute/ NASCAR Technical Institute for Automotive degree where I can learn bout the cars/trucks/suv work and right now Im a Nissan Technician at a Dealership and working there for a year and half and I just got my promotion and Im ready to take the challenges of the problem sloving with the vehicles with sounds such as groaning, sqeaking or grinding noises and Im looking forward to take an opportunity to take challeges ahead of me. I had different kinds of cochlear implants in my life and right now I really wanted to bring back the commuinty for deaf/ hard hearing people to feel like we have each other. One time my friend told me if you had another freedom on your other ear would you do it? I said,"No, I am happy the way I am and I like to help for others who cant afford the pricey cochlear implants and I want them to have a experience of hearing is all bout.

Tim Mundy

Back