Hello :) Looking for people chat/meet!

Eloveasl21

Reaction score
Hello,Again.I am only here cause I looking for people I can chat with they can help me with my ASL and who is not afraid to chat with a hearing person or help a hearing person with there ASL.I am not a rude person,but if you don't like hearing people please don't comment and waste my time or your time.I don't mind chatting to anyone on Skype or oovoo female or men.Once you get to know me I am really cool person.But I am not going to tolerate the rudeness.Several deaf people have told me about this website and that's why I came here.I just like alldeaf: Facebook page and I am not sure if y'all have a youtube page,If so please let me know.

Thank You

This is for Eloveasl21 who was or still angry with me. So I am giving her the message which she refuse to accept my message in her PM. I do hope even when she is banned that she would read this. I hope I can send her message in a positive altitude. It just that she does not get it.

I knew you would be angry when you don't understand this. I am not afraid of you. My mother had passed away years ago and so was my father. I am an old bitch, because I know how hearing people misunderstand our deafness and think you think when you fell in love with deaf person or deaf community but your comments does not make any sense what you implying and thinking we can become your friends right away. It take time to get to know us and understand our deafness and Deaf Culture. But you were jumping way ahead thinking you and your mom know all about deaf people and Deaf Culture. If you can apologized to the administrator for being angry and want to come back into AllDeaf. You can stay as long as you need to learn about us by reading posts here. We are very blunt (truthful) deaf and hard of hearing people. You just going to have to get use to us. You need to have tough skin, meaning you can stand up not getting hurt. At first it will hurt you very badly but then if you think about it, you might decide you need to learn about our deafness and why we are just like you. But don't think you should not tell us what to do if you are romancing over the deafness fantasy. Just respect us being who we are as human beings. There are other disable people like blind, handicapped and other mental disabilities. They are human beings as much as we are and don't want us to be like a creatures which you can not see beyond that. That is why we had to say things to you about what your comments does to us. So be careful about what you are saying to us. I do hope you have a good life out there if you decide not to stay on AllDeaf forum. May the peace be with you always. Take care of yourself. :wave:

Hello,Again.I am only here cause I looking for people I can chat with they can help me with my ASL and who is not afraid to chat with a hearing person or help a hearing person with there ASL.I am not a rude person,but if you don't like hearing people please don't comment and waste my time or your time.I don't mind chatting to anyone on Skype or oovoo female or men.Once you get to know me I am really cool person.But I am not going to tolerate the rudeness.Several deaf people have told me about this website and that's why I came here.I just like alldeaf: Facebook page and I am not sure if y'all have a youtube page,If so please let me know.

Thank You

Are you the poster looking for a DEAF husband?

Are you the poster looking for a DEAF husband?

No, that is not what she meant. She is romancing over the Deaf people and also hope to have a deaf boyfriend only. Not try out any kind of man who might be interest in her. She want a deaf boyfriend only. She can fall in love with any man no matter what shape, color, and nationality, hearing or deaf or disable like handicapped or blind. She is only romancing about the deaf people and her comments were off not making sense to us.

If she is interest in only deaf boyfriend, then that means she is hoping someday he will be able to hear like CI or want him to speak orally, no sign language. We have seen like this before and later she will lose her romancing over him when he will tell her that he is not about to change his ways because he will always be deaf for the rest of his life. He need ASL and he does not want to use oral only. That is why we told her not to do this. She does not know anything about d/Deaf people and the Deaf communities.

Do anyone know if she wanted a deaf ferret or deaf cat? They both know how to give out good kisses too!!! They may teach her a thing or 2 about ASL.

Back