Hello From London :)

*Annie

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm Annie, i'm 21 and I live in London.

I have severe hearing loss from suffering with meningitis, I am looking forward to meeting and making some HoH friends!!

:wave:

Annie x

welcome to AD!
I also have a severe hearing loss *was moderate severe sloping to severe before that happened as I got the audio report in the mail*

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello from London too

Hello Annie.

Welcome to AllDeaf (AD) :welcome:

I'm from London too. Born with severe-profound hearing loss (HL), but now it has declined to profound HL. Bit older than you with wife & two kids.

Enjoy your making friends here on AD and i hope to see your posts around the place. If you get stuck or a little lost (there are t-h-o-u-s-a-n-d-s of threads!), just holler for help and a friendly ADer will usually point you in the right direction. A good place to start is to click on 'New Posts' in the ribbon near the top of the page and from that list of new posts find a thread topic that appeals to you to contribute on. Some of the topics can get quite heated, but don't let that put you off:shock:
:lol:
AJW

Hi Annie!! I'm 21 years old too but am from up North(Manchester)

Welcome!!

hi annie

i'm cathal. hope you're doing ok today. i'm H.O.H. and an gonna try for a hearing aid again. i've been hoh since birth, and am tired of my shy isolated life. wish me luck.

hi annie

i'm cathal. hope you're doing ok today. i'm H.O.H. and an gonna try for a hearing aid again. i've been hoh since birth, and am tired of my shy isolated life. wish me luck.
Annie hasn't posted in over two years.

Back