Hello From Canada Eh!!

Coolio

Reaction score
Hey ya'll

Not actually new but haven't been on in quite some time so decided to say hi all over again. Hopefully anyone reading this is doing and feeling great on their end.

I'm a hearing female, working in healthcare (no sales or interpreting) as a PSW/nursing aide and I just love languages including ASL.

Nice! Why was? Retired or career change? Did you enjoy your work?

No , my car was T boned while on the job and I got badly hurt . I wasn't able to lift people on my own anymore.
Oh crappy :( hope you weren't hurt too badly. The place where i work has a no lift policy, thank heaven for that. If they can't lift themselves with slight assistance then we use a lift. Saves both employees backs and clients being dropped

:welcome: I hope you are making friends on this forum!
Thanks :) so far, so good. I'm hoping to make some and also to find some ASL practice buddies. Having a jolly good time browsing forums though, some interesting and funny stuff in there.

Oh crappy :( hope you weren't hurt too badly. The place where i work has a no lift policy, thank heaven for that. If they can't lift themselves with slight assistance then we use a lift. Saves both employees backs and clients being dropped
I worked at people homes or apartment and I had help them get out of bed or up from a chair on my own.

Hey welcome to AD -- and props on the healthcare profession. Always noble!

Nice! I was really starting to think I was the only Canadian :) But recently I've seen quite a few.

Back