Hello from Beautiful British Columbia!!

hailstorm100

Reaction score
:) Hi you all! I am from Vancouver Island, BC. I am a 36 year old mother of 2 boys(16 and 11(my step son)), and my hubby is great as well. ;) He's not hard of hearing, I am the only one in the family who is. Anyways, so hi!

Welcome to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away!!!! :D

ur welcome.. yep its very addicting as u can see i already went over 3k posts. :giggle: heheh have fun :)

Welcome to AD BC girl. :) It is always nice to see more Canadians on the board. I am from Edmonton

Welcome to AD. I'm new here too. It's a good place to hang out to read and chat. So far, I am really enjoying myself here. I encourage you to come back frequently.
:kiss:

HI there.. welcome to AD. I am also from BC.. Greater Vancouver Area. I have a profound hearing loss and am a single mom of a 17 year old daughter. Gotta love those teen years. LOL Enjoy your time in All Deaf!

:wave: :welcome: to our new Canadien friend hailstorm 100. It's nice to have you here, as you can see we have so many wonderful Canadien members here on Alldeaf. So, have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!!

Wow! Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! It's nice to see so many Canadians on here too! PM me anytime you wanna chat.:ty: :cool: :dance2:

Hi there. My wife was born in Toronto, Left for England and then Australia when she was 5. She has a different hearing problem - hyperhearing! Yep, she can hear the lounge clock ticking in our bedroom - makes it difficult to sneak those beer bottles into the fridge when I get home! Just as difficult to pop the caps quietly too..........LOL

Back